COMPREHENSIVE MARKETING SERVICE
1. TYPES OF RESEARCH:
- Quality testing (FGI) - focus group interviews of primary target consumers of 8 persons for 2 hour discussions led by an experienced qualitative research facilitator. Qualitative studies are conducted globally according to the requirements of our clients and their target markets.
- Quantitative approach - determining the incidence of certain opinions and trends among us target groups. In this way we can determine the level of acceptance for specific product innovations and identify specific consumer demand.
- At the Shelf (at the point of sale) - we interview the end consumer before entry into the store and at the point of sale to determine the factors influencing his or her choice.
- Sensory studies - are conducted both in the laboratory and in cooperation with the consumer.
2. COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTIONS FOR GRAPHICS
We partner with clients to develop a communication strategy for brands and product lines to increase sales of products containing our innovative ingredients. With an experienced team of graphic designers, we are able to help you solve the problems of graphic projects such as labeling and advertising.